background

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life Story -- Good Feelings -- Grandma Anna

Written Thursday February 14th, 2008

What makes you feel good?  Occasion, food, person, etc.

Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines Day - My husband always remembers these days and gives me the nicest cards.  Today the card read on the front "To the Woman I Love" with pretty flowers all around it.  Inside it reads "I love waking up next to you.  I love sharing that on the way out the door kiss that starts my morning off right.  I love thinking about you during the day... And I love knowing that no matter how crazy things get,  not a day goes by when I don't appreciate how lucky I am to share my life with such an incredible woman.  Happy Valentine's Day.  Will all my love, Sweety Bill."
Now I don't know where he gets these cards, but they all want me to do better.  So the person that makes me feel good is my Eternal Mate of 56 years, and this will be 58.


Soups always make me feel good.  I have several kinds of soup that I love.  Posse Stew, Bill's Norwegian Stew, Vegetable Stew, Chicken with rice soup, and there are others.  Tomato, potato, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Brian always was impressed with the cards Grandma and Bompa gave each other, they always wrote silly things on them like To Romeo from Juliet, and stuff like that. I think Brian took a page from Bompa's book of romance, he always writes My Love on the cards he gives me.

    ReplyDelete