background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Life Story - Fears - Grandma Anna

Written Monday, February 11, 2008

What are you afraid of?  Why?

The dark when I'm alone.  I can't tell you why but I have always been this way.  I am better now though.  There was an article in the Improvement Era which is now the Ensign (pronounced N-sign as directed in the Ensign for about a year or more and people never looked at it.  In my classes I have taught in church I always bring that up but people seem to have their own opinions). The article was by President Hugh B Baron and he said when he was getting ready to leave for the service, his mother knowing of his problems told him to remember his prayers morning and night and ask the Lord to watch over him and cast Satan away from him.  And he said it worked.  So I have tried that and as long as my prayers are sincere it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment