background

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Life History -- Secret to Happiness -- Grandma Anna

Written Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What is your personal secret for happiness?

"I don't know that it is a personal secret.  When my children are happy, I am happy.  When I prepare for and go to church, I am happy.  When the twins, Michael and Marcus, write to us while they are on their missions, I am happy.  I am happy they wanted to go on a mission and they are so full of the spirit.  I am happy to see the first snow of the year and to see our garden produce food.  I am happy when our family gets together at reunions or other things.  I am happy when I am doing things for others, especially my family members.  I am happy when a new baby comes to our family.  We had 2 in 2007, and this year Suzanne is expecting twins, so that makes me happy.  She is such a good little mother.  Not little body, but kind of small built."

No comments:

Post a Comment