background

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life Story - Favorite Smells - Grandma Anna

Written Sunday, February 10, 2008

What are some of your favorite smells?  Why?




Onions cooking (When I was primary Teacher and Counselor to Larue Wait) We were told at a meeting that if we were late getting home from Primary (which was held on Tuesday or Wednesday) just put an onion in the fry oven while we fixed a meal and everyone would be happy with the meal when it was finally served. 











I also love the some beautiful smelling perfumes such as "Oscar de la Renta".  And there are also some flowers that have soft smells.  I think some of the perfumes and flowers today are not like they used to be, they are made pretty cheap now.  The smell might last 20 to 30 minutes. 




Another smell my family and I love is at Christmas time the spices smell so good and linger in the house for more than one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment