background

Monday, September 24, 2018

Life Story--Doctors--Grandma Anna

Written Monday, June 2, 2008.

How do you feel about Doctors?  Why?

"I feel that I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for extra special doctors. When I had open heart surgery, I was grateful for them.  After I had a Priesthood blessing I felt good about the surgery.  I had complications after I had been there 6 weeks. I went into cardiac arrest and had a real fight for life, but knew nothing for 4 days.  i know Michael and Marcus needed to go on a mission and we were the ones to send them.  They will be home (Mike) in about 5 weeks and Marc in about 10 weeks.  The 2 years have passed by so fast.  They had sent their papers i the same day but Michael got his back earlier, which is why he will be home 1st, but it's OK with Marc."

No comments:

Post a Comment