background

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Life Story--Sports--Grandma Anna

Written Wednesday, May 21, 2008.

What sports do you play?  Do you watch?  Do you like?

"I was never very good at sports, although when we went Home Teaching to Al and Shirley Anderson, their grandson was out trying to make baskets, but he missed.  Then Bill said,, "Let me try."  And he missed.  Then I, in my Sunday dress, said, "Let me try."  And it went in slick as glue and never touched the rim.
"I always went to the games Jim was in, and then Matthew.  Jim was very good at football and Matthew was very good at basketball.  Now we go to our great-grandsons'.  Before Mike and Marc went off to college and then their missions, I always went to their games.  Mike was into it more than Marc, but they were both good."

No comments:

Post a Comment