background

Saturday, April 25, 2015

LIfe Story--Aunts and Uncles--Grandma Anna

Written Friday, May 23, 2008.

List each of your aunts and uncles and tell one thing about each one of them.

"My mother's side started with Uncle Herbert Berry.  He was a dentist and invented the first polisher for teeth.  Then Uncle Oron Berry.  He was a kind husband and father.  Then Aunt Zella Berry Whiting.  Although they were married in the temple, he left he because she couldn't have children.  When I was 5 or 6 I had scarletina and she helped Grandma take care of me.  Then there was Uncle Elmer Berry.  He was like my mother and never got mad.  Then there was Aunt Etta Berry Heap.  She taught me how to crochet and I've loved it ever sense. 
"On my dad's side, he was the oldest.  Then Uncle Lawrence McCray.  I didn't know him very well.  He never was around St. Johns.  Uncle Paul McCray was a kind person, especially to Matthew.  He took him fishing, hunting, and just looking.  Uncle Wilford McCray was never around here much either, so I didn't know him at all.  Then Aunt Peggy.  She was a wonderful seamstress and made clothes for her 3 girls.  That's all."

No comments:

Post a Comment