background

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Life Story --= Temple Attendance -- Grandma Anna

Written Monday, March 3rd, 2008.

Describe your first visit to the Temple.  Which Temple did you attend?  How did you feel while you were there?

"When we first went to the temple in Mesa, Arizona, there were no Temple Prep classes.  There wasn't films to see and hear.  People acted out the parts.  There were foreigners and i couldn't understand what they said.  No one mentions any thing that took place in the temple nor did they mentions doing work for the dead.  It was like a great secret.  I felt a good feeling when I first went, but I feel a stronger spiritual feeling now.  I'm sorry we didn't have temple prep classes back then so a person new in the church would understand the importance of attending the temple.  I love to go to the temple now."


No comments:

Post a Comment